[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]I want to share a few items that currently assist me to continuously make forward progress:
The Legacy Builders Mastermind & Business Startup Group is a paid, private and secure Facebook group for men only.
Ditch your nine to five!
Our goal is to help you do just that.
It’s not as scary (or difficult) as you think.
The Legacy Builders Group is an Entrepreneur building membership group that helps men envision, start, and grow their dream business so they can ditch their nine to five and FINALLY become their own boss.
No jumping off cliffs. Keep your current job as long as you like and switch over when you are ready.
There is a safe and sane way to build a side business while you keep your current income.
We will teach you how to have your cake and eat it too.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]I currently love this app that is used to learn/train in speed reading.
While I have listed some benefits of speed reading below, one of the other features of this app is that it allows you to import DRM free E-Books to speed read on your device. There are thousands of free ebooks available online in every aspect that you may be seeking. For example if you were looking to speed read Napoleon Hill Think & Grow Rich – head on over to archives.org download the epub format and load it into this app – select speeds slightly over what you feel comfortable with and steadily progress.
I am going to copy in a few of the benefits of speed reading as taken from this Lifehack article:
1. Empowerment: you’re comfortable wherever you are.
2. Money: you can access better employment.
3. Strengthened personality traits: you’ll become more confident.
4. Enhanced memory: you’ll remember more easily.
5. More opportunities: you’ll enhance your ability to learn.
6. Sophistication: your thinking will improve.
Speed reading can affect the neuroplasticity of your brain. It helps your brain to map new connections. This means that only does your creativity improve, your thinking does also.
7. Experience less stress: focusing is a meditative skill.
8. Enhanced ambition: you’ll be inspired to climb your career ladder.
9. Thought leadership: the more you know, the more you can innovate.
10. Enhanced problem-solving skills.